Color Control Professional 6500 asymmetrical
The Color Control Professional 6500 devices are optimally suitable as an entry-level solution for occasional colour matching jobs. The asymmetrical light design makes for low-reflection viewing conditions without interfering reflections on the viewing surface. You can compare the colours of a wide variety of materials and coatings under a D65 standard illuminant to ISO 3668, ASTM D1729, DIN 6173-2 and many other international standards.
Asymmetrical or symmetrical – which light design suits me best?
- Perfect as an entry-level solution for viewing plastics, paints, textiles, decors and coloured coatings of all kinds
- Low-glare, low-reflection illumination, thanks to asymmetrical light design for viewing from one side
- Monitoring of operation hours by a digital operation hours meter
- new, UV-transmissive lens to comply with the latest standard
- Including JUST daylight 6500 proIndustry fluorescent lamps to ISO 3668, ASTM D1729, DIN 6173-2