Color Control Professional 5000
The Color Control Professional 5000 devices are optimally suitable as an entry-level solution for occasional colour matching jobs. The asymmetrical light design makes for low-reflection viewing conditions without interfering reflections on the viewing surface. Therefore, colour matching should be done by a slanted workface. The D50 colour proofing light complies with the current ISO standard and is equipped with an operation hours meter, which indicates the next relamping.
Asymmetrical or symmetrical – which light design suits me best?
- Perfect as an entry-level solution for viewing in the graphic arts industry
- Low-glare, low-reflection illumination, thanks to asymmetrical light design for viewing from one side
- Monitoring of operation hours by a digital operation hours meter
- new, UV-transmissive lens to comply with the latest standard
- Including JUST daylight 5000 proGraphic fluorescent lamps to ISO 3664:2009